Wednesday 9 November 2011

IADT library

I was very surprised to discover a large selection of good dvd's to choose from from our own IADT library. There for one night and are of course free (but I have just realised that I'v forgotten to return mine and will probably have to pay a small fine tomorrow). I remember seeing Trainspotting, Alien, Black hawk down and Wall-E amongst the un-organised shelves.
 There are also a selection of TV series such as the old (meaning the good) Simpson seasons, check video bellow to remind you, and also MadMen season 1.
 Theres also a huge selection of James Bond films! like i didn't take a good luck but i think pretty much all of them are there.


I'v taken out two movies so far, the first was a Woody Allen film called, 'Annie Hall', I got it because I always hear great things about Woody Allen so i wanted to check him out. Its very witty and if you liked '500 Days of Summer' you should like this as well.





The next night i took out 'Sideways' which is a similar comedy too Annie Hall and similary brilliantly funny. Check out the trailer/scene clip and I'd advise watching both if you have not already, they have also both won Academy awards so don't just take my word for it!




                                            

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good Cian and even looks good :) I'll be sure to check this out, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete